Anatomy and Physiology:
- Dissection Theatre with adequate facility and museum with models and preserved organs.
- Laboratory for hematology and bedside training for determination of Prakruti, sara and samhanana etc.
- Identification of Dry and Fresh plant materials.
- Clinical pharmacology for single herb therapy (Ekamoolika Prayoga).
- Preliminary phyto-chemical analysis.
Rasashastra and Bhaishajya kalpana:
- Identification of minerals and metals.
- Purificatory procedures and
- Preparation of herbo-mineral formulations.
- Purificatory procedures for herbs.
- Preparation of herbal formulations.
- Different formulations and dosage forms like asava, arishta, lehya, Kshara, gutika, etc.
- Well developed museum for toxicology and forensic medicine.